The Admissions Process
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any additional information you may require or to schedule a tour of one of our campuses.
Download the school prospectus (pdf)
Download the application form (pdf)
Download the programme table (pdf)
Download the application process (pdf)
We consider all enquiries individually, taking into consideration several factors, including:
- Placement in present school
- Previous changes during the student’s education
- Languages spoken
- Final goals of the student
- Level of maturity and age*
*Age: for years Pre-Reception, Reception and Year 1, Principals will apply the August 31st “cut-off” date strictly.
Further information about the admissions process, in particular the timing of the different stages, can be found on the "Other procedures" page.
Completing the Application Form
To enable the Principal to assess the student please complete all sections of the application form and include:
- Copies of the applicant’s last two year’s school reports (English or French)
- Essay: All students are required to write a brief description of themselves and their interests. This should be hand written and they should not receive help.
- If the child has not learned to write they should submit a recent drawing (self portrait) with their name written underneath.
- Recent photograph of the student
- Proof of date of birth (photocopy) for applicants up to and including age 5 (child turning 5 on 31st August of desired entry year)
There is no application fee.
You may submit an application at any time.