|Children at Ecolint
||One daughter in Year 4 and one son in Reception at La Châtaigneraie
||English, French, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German (conversational), knowledge of Arabic
|Resident in the Geneva region since
||2011 (in Switzerland since 2007)
Additional biographical data
- I have been working in the financial services industry for 15 years both at JP Morgan Investment Bank and UBS (both Investment Bank & Wealth Management).
- I work as Director at UBS responsible for Client Business Development for the UHNW segment. I have structured many large institutional deals along with setting-up new complex solution platforms for UHNW clients across Europe, Latin America and the Middle East.
- I have managed teams with the ability to create efficiencies and also identify opportunities to grow – both talent and business.
- Established the mentoring committee at JP Morgan in NY and initiated the mentoring chapter in UBS Investment Bank in Stamford, CT.
- Lived in multiple locations: USA, Morocco, UK, Italy, Romania and Switzerland. I understand the various challenges foreign couples with young children deal with when moving abroad.
- In addition, I have experience in international relations (worked in the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs in NY as well as in the Romanian Embassy in Morocco).
What does the International School of Geneva mean to you?
- A unique & higher level of education providing the best opportunity for our children
- Creating the proper framework for critical thinking and holistic view on education
- Global approach with talented / dedicated teachers and top class curriculum along with a blend of multicultural perspectives and diversity
- Individualized attention & tailoring solutions based on children’s needs
What skills/expertise can you bring to the School?
- Analytical and financial planning skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong project management skills; Consensus driver and change enabler
- Board member experience (Treasurer / Vice-President at Children First Association, Zurich) implemented efficient budget planning process
- Chaired recruiting committee on behalf of UBS Investment Bank targeting top US universities
In your opinion, what are the issues that need to be addressed if you are elected to the Governing Board?
- Ensuring appropriate involvement and awareness of key issues with key stakeholders (governing body, parents, etc.)
- Creation as well as support of long term funding plan
- Continue to work on successful implementation of bi-lingual education across all Ecolint campuses
Back to the list of candidates